|January, February, March||15 PLN||10 PLN||45 PLN||8 PLN + 1 per. free|
|April||25 PLN||20 PLN||85 PLN||18 PLN + 1 per. free|
|May, June||30 PLN||25 PLN||90 PLN||20 PLN + 1 per. free|
|July, August||35 PLN||30 PLN||110 PLN||25 PLN + 1 per. free|
|September||30 PLN||25 PLN||90 PLN||20 PLN + 1 per. free|
|October||25 PLN||20 PLN||85 PLN||18 PLN + 1 per. free|
|November, December||15 PLN||10 PLN||45 PLN||8 PLN + 1 per. free|
You can buy tickets:
- at the ticket office (opened at 9.00 am, closed 1 hour before closing the ZOO)
- at the ticket vending machines, at the front gate
- via website: https://bilety.zoo.gda.pl/index.html?lang=en
Free admission, after downloading a free ticket, is entitled to:
(free tickets are available at ticket ofiice and online on https://bilety.zoo.gda.pl/index.html?lang=en)
- children under 3 years old, upon presentation of an appropriate document confirming the child’s age,
- persons with significant disabilities by presenting an appropriate document and one guide accompanying them,
- persons over 70 years old, upon presentation of an appropriate document,
- children and teenagers up to the age of 16, who have a disability certificate as a result of illness (without a detailed disability group), based on an legitimation or disability certificate,
- one guardian of a child with a disability certificate, which contains information about the requirement of necessary care (point 7 of the certificate)
- one guardian for every ten children or youth organized groups.
- children from 3 to 7 years old, upon presentation of a document confirming the child’s age,
- school youth upon presentation of a school ID,
- students up to 26 years of age upon presentation of a student ID,
- retirees, pensioners and veterans, upon presentation of an ID card,
- persons with moderate and light disabilities, upon presentation of an appropriate document.
- for a group of up to 5 people with at least two children and no more than two guardians or parents.
- for organized groups of at least 10 people, preschool and school children aged 3-20.
- normal – 90 PLN
- reduced – 70 PLN
A personal annual admission ticket allows multiple admissions to the ZOO during the year after purchase. It is in the form of an electronic card with a photo.
Invoicing rules for admission tickets:
Invoices are issued at the ticket office when purchasing admission tickets.
Invoices for the purchase of tickets paid by bank transfer will be issued on the basis of a previously placed order in paper form or to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Payments are required before entering the zoo.
The ZOO Gdańsk is not responsible for the ticket prices, opening hours or other data published on other websites or sources.