Rules and Regulations
1. Access to the premises of the Zoological Garden is permitted only following the purchase of an entrance ticket.
2. Visitors to the premises of the Zoological Garden are prohibited to:
- remain in the zoo premises after opening hours
- drive in vehicles without a valid pass,
- bring in dogs, cats and other animals,
- bring in alcohol and to consume alcohol or remain in the Zoo in a state of intoxication,
- bring in bicycles, with the exception of baby prams into the Zoo,
- ride bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.,
- children up to age 10 will be denied entry without adult supervision, and must be supervised by an adult at all times
- walk outside of the demarcated visitor paths,
- frighten, tease, or feed the animals as well as throw objects of any kind into the enclosures,
- smoke indoors and inside pavilions,
- climb on the barriers and fences,
- bring in balloons or any other objects which may be a source of noise.
3. Purchasing, peddling of merchandise, handing out advertising material or leaflets is prohibited. The above prohibition is valid in the entire zoo and zoo parking areas.
4. Visitors must abide with these terms and conditions while in the Zoo and on the parking lot.
5. The Management of the Zoo is not liable for any accidents, injuries or damage resulting from the non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry.
6. The visitor carries the responsibility for any damages and losses arising from his/her actions.